Fall Registrations (September 2021)
We are currently accepting pre-registrations for our Fall session (starting September 8th 2021) in all our programs.
Trillium Bilingual Montessori is waiving all registration deposit fees as a way to help families struggling with financial and work insecurities.
Why Pre-Register Now?
By pre-registering for our fall programs, you will get priority after children currently enrolled in our program, to secure a space in our program for the fall. We will then move on to our waitlist on OneList to fill any vacant spaces left.
How to Pre-Register?
If you wish to pre-register for one of our programs for the fall, please follow these easy steps below:
1. Fill out and submit a registration online here.
2. Once received, we will send you a confirmation of receipt email with more details about our program and let you know what the next steps are.
3. You will receive a second email in July to finalize the registration process.
Confirming the Registration
Upon receiving your Registration Confirmation email in July:
1- We are confirming your child's start date and space in our program.
2- You are confirming that your child will be attending our program in September.
What it means to "Confirm the Registration"
1. We are holding a space for your child and not offering it to anyone else.
2. An official 'withdrawal notice' will be required to forfeit your child's space in the program after a confirmation has been accepted.
- Withdrawal up to 2 weeks before start date: parents are responsible for 50% of September's registration fees.
- Withdrawal within 2 weeks of the start date: parents are responsible for 100% of September's registration fees.